Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Farmer's Market Skillet

I needed something tonight to go with the rest of the beef from last night. Fortunately Wednesday is Farmer's Market day in Park City. Everything you see in that old Lodge #9 (notice the raised 9 on the handle) was bought there.

I've almost had enough corn for the year but the stuff now is amazing. Rather than grill or boil it I used it to counter the bitterness of the greens.


Kerry said...

Cast iron is the BEST. We've had ours for 16 years and it is my favorite thing to cook in. (Well, besides my All-Clad dutch oven.)

I'm hosting a "Farmer's Market Report" Mr Linky for food reports, recipes, stories and photos all inspired by farmer's markets. Maybe you'd like to submit this post? Come on by and check it out! :

Greg said...

kerry, thanks for stopping by.

Don't tell anyone but I have an All-Clad DO myself. All-Clad makes good stuff.